PSA : New Bigtrak £15 at amazon

The BigTrak arrived in double quick time - ordered 11pm Saturday night, arrived 7am Monday. As always something which I could've waited weeks for arrives in no time...

Anyhow just as I remember it. Seems to work ok on wood floor and carpet. Spend 10 minutes programming the bigtrak to drive from the hallway to where the wife was sat in the living room, the bigtrak had a post it note on which read "bring me some biscuits". I didn't get any biscuits sadly.

Looks like the trailers are available, would be a useful addition for, er, fruit carrying.

mikee":w7lf4jeb said:
oooh , picc programmer thing
my mate malcom's wee brother had one (along with TCR racing)

I had TCR :D

Total Control Racing - It was Awesome!!! You had total control meaning you could make the car go forwards and stop and change lanes, except when you went round corners and centrifugal force made your car go to the outside lane. There was also a slower drone car that drove around so you could pull up behind it on the straights, flip the change lane switch and then over take it. How cool is that!!!!!!

It was very cool just in case you were wondering :cool:

JamesM":3352o589 said:
mikee":3352o589 said:

Total Control Racing - It was Awesome!!! You had total control meaning you could make the car go forwards and stop and change lanes, except when you went round corners and centrifugal force made your car go to the outside lane. There was also a slower drone car that drove around so you could pull up behind it on the straights, flip the change lane switch and then over take it. How cool is that!!!!!!

My sister would have given up all her dolls for a tcr set,sadly she never got one :LOL:

Waaaaaaaaayyyy cooler than boring old Scalextric ;)

JamesM":1cgo8bkg said:
mikee":1cgo8bkg said:

IIRC, your car went slower if you were on the same track as the drone car, as you were sharing the current/voltage.

Back