Proflex very cheap ending soon pick up only bristol area

Hello,

I honestly have no idea who had it ... It was sold during the early period of dads ilness while he was in hospital so the team that dad used to be involved with delt with the whole sale so we didnt have the hassle?

Cheers

I think that car has been in my old mans workshop recently, a guy called clarkson had it. If its the one it now has a new engine in as the original has a blown head gasket and upon removal of the head the valves were hitting the pistons. :cry:

hmmm dunno, When the car was sold the engine was in bits? it went for a knock down price to go as I understand that having a rebuild and tested was not required? I really dont think the bloke can complain for the price he paid for it if the pistons had blown out the bonnet!!! ;) . Sorry to sound shirty but it was a forced sale under horrible times and was really unhappy to see it go so cheap

Please dont think i was trying to suggest anything! :oops: Was merely wondering if that was your car. If you were in group 1 you would have come up against roger stanford then? His cars have my dads engines installed.

(sorry for a complete thread hi-jack!)

Back