Proflex 857 (Re)Build...

I think there's someone on here does them.
I've seen a set of 856 decals on ebay and the seller does hundreds of them, maybe he has some 857's somewhere.

Small update on this one. Having riden the bike for a week or so only on the road/pavement ;) - Its a nice bike to ride, however I think the shocks ar well past there best. So, I've manged to get myself a pair of Risse Air - shocks from the USA, one for the front, and other for the back - at what I think was a good deal!

big.eck":1wbj2fyz said:
thats came up fantastic with the decals :cool:

top work fella :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers, had quite a few good comments about the bike, especially from my local bike shop who put the Headset in for free! as he used to have a Prolex..

That thing is rad!

as far as your shock problem, a bike that awesome deserves a modern conversion by risse racing. That's what I am getting for my 857. Whats great is that risse custom makes them for the 857 and crosslink (all sizes), and will adjust the valving etc to your weight and preferences.

like this...not sure whose pic it is

Attachments

• dsc03923.jpg
    dsc03923.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 947
34henry3w":34r7kw58 said:
That thing is rad!

as far as your shock problem, a bike that awesome deserves a modern conversion by risse racing. That's what I am getting for my 857. Whats great is that risse custom makes them for the 857 and crosslink (all sizes), and will adjust the valving etc to your weight and preferences.

Yup, already ordered a pair of genesis shocks for it at a damn good price :)

Had to change the pedals to some M647 "DX" pedals as the M540's were too small to use with non spd shoes!

Latest posts

Back