Poss FS:1992 Cannondale Delta V 2000 Full Susser

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
I let my hyperactive finger press on "bid now" at the weekend and I've bought a lovely 1992 Delta V 2000

But now I don't know what to do with it!

Keep it and look at it or ride it and wreck it....not sure I should do the latter and I'd rather have bikes in the garage that I can ride....

Would anyone be interested in it to add to a collection?

I won't be after much...about £300 inc postage to UK, more for Europe....

here's a pic...more to follow....

It's a 19" frame (I think)

Spec is mainly original....XTR rear mech, XT front, LX shifters....suspension all working and looks very nice.....has had a good clean up!

To be honest, I think these things look super cool....which is what drew me in to buy it!!! but unless you're a Cannondale nut (as I am), it may not appeal to everyone's taste....

Attachments

• cannondale delta v.jpg
    cannondale delta v.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,327
thanks for that helpful post Neil!

I paid £225 plus £30 postage, so £255.

Here's the way it works.....

I say in the ad that I'm after £300. After showing an interest, any respecting Retrobiker will make me an offer of around £250, I'll knock them up to £255 and hopefully I get my money back (less postage cost but I'll have to stand that).

Next time, maybe you'd like to mail your comments instead of posting them on here......

this bike must have been in a lot of people watch list .

the market price said £225 , it wasnt a bargain , if any retrobiker wanted it for more than that , they would have bidded more .

velocipede":30u4fbl9 said:
After showing an interest, any respecting Retrobiker will make me an offer of around £250....

Or hopefully some mug will jump straight in and pay the £300 you were asking.

Sorry, getting seriously bored of people buying things, not doing anything to add value then selling them straight on with a 20%+ markup. It stinks :x

Back