Poss FS:1992 Cannondale Delta V 2000 Full Susser

Poor velocipede. I feel for you dude as that's some flaming you're getting.
i understand your sales logic but appreciate the general argument here about peeps taking a rise when reselling - i'm sure i'm going to see a couple of frames i missed out on up here for quite a mark up.
As for the bike, I guess if you can afford the build then it would be nice to get it working again. I haven't seen one of those rides before and sure they must be rare so maybe one day you'll get a return out of it.

Should you have to split it then i'm super interested in them forks....

Offer it in parts and all will be forgiven :LOL:

I dont think its too much of a big deal to sell something you were a bit too hasty in buying.

I've just committed myself to buying one of Paces reissue RC31 forks,the more expensive Ti edition.Pace have agreed to hold it till November for me so im kind of stuck with my decision.

To be honest i cant afford it and its unlikely it will leave the box when it arrives,but like yourself i had an itchy buying finger[but more that that seeing i actually had to email them ans ask they keep me one,but the principal is the same :LOL: ]
You can bet your arse that i wont be asking less than the £210 its going to cost me.I'll probably keep it till theres none left then punt it as 'the last remaining new unused rc31 reissue' or some such nonsense in order to maximise its value
Does that make me evil :?

Pot calling the kettle black maybe ;)

BoyBurning":1uug3fw7 said:
neilll":1uug3fw7 said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cannondale-Delta-V-2000-Mountain-Bike_W0QQitemZ110433837043

£225.00

Think that was unnecessary Neil...

There are members on here that I have been to collect bikes for and deliver to.

Costing me money in both time, effort, petrol etc.

As soon as the bike has been delivered it is split and sold for double the money they have paid, and involving zero effort on their part.

Ie, buyer has made money on something I have done out of kindness and for nothing.

That IS out of order, and I won't be doing it anymore for any other members.

Yes, maybe I was a wanker letting people take advantage of my generous personality, but no one seems to pull them up on it... (apologies for bad pun).

Maybe because they are long-standing forum members / abusers.

In any case, pulling someone up for suggesting a price of "...ABOUT £300 INC POSTAGE TO UK." when they have paid £255, and it will cost them another £30 to post, seems slack. They have made an honest advert and aren't taking the piss in the way that other members on here do on a daily basis. Maybe it's because the seller has only made 70 odd posts, and hasn't been ripping people off for years that has put your nose out of joint??

Anyway, bollocks, good luck with the sale kid.

Cheers,
BB.

Excellent post, one rule for one.....and then a free for all for others

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Profit

If profit was such a dirty word and wrong, we would all have no income and still be living in a cave, profit is what makes the World go round, without it we are nothing, no better than simple animals, we have to repect anyone who puts the effort in to generate income, sorry but all the negative comments folks need to wake up and smell the coffee!
Ignore them Velocipede, their not worthy of comment.

Back