Please Help Identifying My Bike: Mountain Cycle ____

2cam16

Retro Newbie
Hi all,
Just picked this up today for free. From what little I've found online is it was a small company based in San Luis Obispo,California back in the 90's then sold in the early 2000's. I don't even know what model it is. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4569.jpg
    IMG_4569.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4570.jpg
    IMG_4570.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4571.jpg
    IMG_4571.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4572.jpg
    IMG_4572.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4573.jpg
    IMG_4573.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4574.jpg
    IMG_4574.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4575.jpg
    IMG_4575.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4576.jpg
    IMG_4576.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 41
It's really nice, a great fund. So was this discovered in a barn or something? Nice and dusty.

Should brush up juice albeit the suspension might need some.work, as will the brakes.

If you are a retro newbie, mountain cycle made an iconic bike called the San Andrea's which were one of the first decent full suspension bikes, megabprocey when launched in real terms in the early 90s (1992 I think). Yours is a later bike and different model, rare because they didn't sell many here but not as coveted as a San Andreas but will make a tidy bike.

It's really nice, a great fund. So was this discovered in a barn or something? Nice and dusty.

Should brush up juice albeit the suspension might need some.work, as will the brakes.

If you are a retro newbie, mountain cycle made an iconic bike called the San Andrea's which were one of the first decent full suspension bikes, megabprocey when launched in real terms in the early 90s (1992 I think). Yours is a later bike and different model, rare because they didn't sell many here but not as coveted as a San Andreas but will make a tidy bike.
Thanks. Woman was moving and cleaning out her garage. She hadn't ridden the bike in ages so she was giving it away. Yeah nothing I can't handle. I've brought back to life a lot of bikes. :) The San Andreas was definitely iconic. Ahead of it's time,IMO. I think the company was ahead of it's time. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back