Planet X EC130E aero road bike, Medium, almost new

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
This has only just been built up in the past couple of weeks. Ridden 5 times. Max 100 miles!

Complete Shimano 105 5800 black 11 speed groupset (172.5, semi-compact cranks, 12-25 cassette), SRAM Force brake calipers (I prefer these to Shimano) Zipp bars, Zipp tape, 3T stem, Charge spoon saddle.

The wheels are an almost new set of Fulcrum Racing Sports with lightly used folding Gatorskins

As you can see, condition is more or less perfect - there is a tiny amount of she rub on the r/h crank as shown, and that's it!

I'm selling as I built it as a temporary fill-in whilst having a custom stainless road frame built - that's ready sooner than I thought, so it's time for it to go already so I can pay off the credit card!!

I'm after £850 complete

(NB bottle cages, garmin mount and pedals not inc)

I also have a pair of Shimano RS81 aero carbon wheels that I'll let go with it - these are used and sadly have the lacquer lifting off in places (known for this) - they have also had the rear hub replaced with a high quality Giant branded hub (fitted by the Giant store in Blackpool) to replace the original Shimano one where the bearing tracks went. There are £950 new!

I'll let these go for £250 on their own or £200 with the bike (see last couple of pics)

WdFXeOa.jpg

4E1xsCT.jpg

HjlLvUn.jpg

ARroOp0.jpg

LJ47BLK.jpg

iCs9GSq.jpg

qAwpvyB.jpg

6UF9GiA.jpg

6UF9GiA.jpg

dubnlMW.jpg

Back