Plane Crash

Apparently quite a few Ryanair and EasyJet employees watched the show, only to find that in their case the broadcast stopped during the final ad break 'cause it was "near enough" to the end credits.

:oops:

David

JamesM":eduyd389 said:
drcarlos":eduyd389 said:
Anyone book themselves on to the flight?

I was in 22C, will have to check back to see if I survived.

Carl.

I was in 22A and I got out okay but I think it was you that I accidently kicked in the head as I went out the escape hatch. Sorry!!!

Yeh - pilot should have given us some warning. I was in the loo at the back and ended up peeing all over my shoes.

David B":pb0ycxze said:
Apparently quite a few Ryanair and EasyJet employees watched the show, only to find that in their case the broadcast stopped during the final ad break 'cause it was "near enough" to the end credits.

Fewer people survived on the Ryanair one as they had to pay £10 supplement to use the emergency exits...and then the credit card machine didn't work. ;)

In aviation terms, a successful landing is in fact a controlled crash.

But I remember a crash test using an air liner many years ago to test the volatility of a fuel product which in tests when exposed to air gelled thus it was believed the devastating fireball effect from a crashing fuel laden airliner could be avoided as this fire ball was the biggest cause of lives lost. So they got themselves an airliner and prepared a crash track for it consisting of projections to rip the rings up on landing. It didn't go as planned, but it was agreed the fuel additive reduced the instance of death by frying alive

Here's the video of that test;

http://youtu.be/Y33N0raKZBo

But I must add, I just love the Cornish St Piran flag on the tail.

Latest posts

Back