photoshoot, i'm in the ctc mag, pics finally added!

i can't :( i'm not allowed yet :( due to not "owning the rights" it was apaid photoshoot so th company that ordered the article owns the rights and doesn't allow the pics to be used for a while. it's really fristrating, having seen the pics i want to show you guys!

just got the pics emailed to me, i'm allowed to post a couple now, so here they are, hope you like! :D some were used, others weren't. just edited, the pics came out to big to see them properly!

Attachments

• 4[1]resized.jpg
    4[1]resized.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 8[1]resized.jpg
    8[1]resized.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 9[1]resized.jpg
    9[1]resized.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 12[1]resized.jpg
    12[1]resized.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,001
it was apaid photoshoot so th company that ordered the article owns the rights

Unless Luke's gone mental, he owns the rights but will have given the mag a license to use them exclusively for a certain period.

yeah, luke said he wasn't allowed to use the pics anywhere until the mag came out, which it now has. the only photo that is here that was in the mag is the one of me nailing it round the corner. i did ask him for permission to put these on, was chuffed when he said it was ok to do it. :D

'tis a nice shot. Where's the trail (more specifically than "the Isle of Wight" ideally ;-) )?

Some nice shots there. It always amazes me when you see the work of a pro photographer. Last year a company used my old Alfa for an ad campaign for Ulster Bank- the pics looked stunning and made the Alfa look fantastic despite its shonky 36 year old paint. My pics always look like they have been taken by a blind pillock on a horse (which is about right apart from the horse bit!)

Si

needles end, weird thing is though been riding there for 12 years and suddenly about a month ago a no cycling sign popped up :( never had any mention of it before as far as i know.

Crickey! There is a letter in the CTC mag this month complaining about where you are riding as there is no permissable bike access there. Not sure of this makes you doubly famous ;)

woops! there were no signs, then some appeared the following week. before the article came out. thats why i didn't take the last retro ride up there. it's now reserved as a toilet for dogs.

Latest posts

Back