peugeot team line 1000 grisley

diggerpitt

Dirt Disciple
I have had this bike for nearly 18 years and not really used it that much as I love road biking.The bike was stored for about 8 years as I recovered from a back injury and only really been used to bomb up the canal.It has full XT,Ritchey and Rockshox Mag21 forks.The rear tyre is the original but the sidewall is now giving out.Its just had a service and had a new chain,cassette, gear cables and new rapid fire gear levers also new clarks grips.I changed the original XT thumb shifters for convenience only and still have the originals.What else...everything else is original and the bike is awsome to ride but too good to risk coming off it.Id rather come off a new bike.I love this bike and am only thinking of selling it to fund the purchase of another mtb.There are obviously marks,scratches etc but it really hasnt been used.I did use it for a cylocross race this year, it has never been used for anything like that before.I only used it to try cyclocross but decided not to use it again as it is an old man all be it a very capable old man.So there she is maybe up for sale.I have no idea what it is worth but considering my love for it I shan't be giving it away.Size is 15" from the centre of bottom bracket to centre of top tube and 16" to the top of the seat tube.I'm just shy of 5'10" and have the saddle really high, long legs I think.It could do with a 400mm seat post really if I was going to keep it.I have shared this in other threads on this site as a few people have longed for one over the years.Cheers
I'm not sure about the rules on specifying an amount as I don't really have a clue.

Attachments

• bike 8.jpg
    bike 8.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 296
  • bike 7.jpg
    bike 7.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 296
  • bile 6.jpg
    bile 6.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 296
  • bike 5.jpg
    bike 5.jpg