Peugeot PBN 10 Course

Zarkov

Retro Newbie
Hello!

First time poster, and of course im after some help.

I own a Peugeot PBN 10 Course, which I absolutely love. I bought it for 5 euros from a French market a few years ago (im in the UK), and it is my everyday bike. Unfortunately I crashed it a few days ago! The crank shaft sheared off (looking at it, due to corrosion), I hit a curb, buckled my front wheel, and went over the handlebars. Lots of cuts, and a 6 mile walk later, I got it home!

So now im after a new crankset and crank shafts for it. I know because of it's Frenchness and age, thread measurements and such are all weird and not manufactured now. The remaining part of the crank shaft says 14 x 1.25 on it.

Could anyone point me in the direction of where to find a replacement? Or know of a website I could buy from. Im not fussy on new, used would be fine.

Any help you could provide would be very much appreciated!

Cheers!

Zarkov

A photo would help.

Sounds more like it is the crank arm that is broken? 14 x 1.25 refers to the pedal thread - it's a French pedal thread.

If the bottom bracket is still good, you could put different more standard cranks and have a better choice of pedals for it.

A wanted advert here, or Ebay is a good source.

Back