Lil Help Needed Here

Oh they are ALL 94? Like This?

Haha I this close to buying the dang thing... I'll buy the arm from ya if you don't want it

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
^^4 bolt mine is 5 bolt

i was going to jump on that L side crank that DrDave posted that would be perfect(and cheapest)

i really want to keep same gearing those rings much shorter gears (44t/32t/22t) than mine

Haha it's riveted anyway. The fake bolts had me going there

The other thing about that first one is, what to do about the black chainring. I still haven't found a great way to de-anodize stuff other than sanding the crap out of it; EZ off doesn't do a thing for me, and I bought the cheapest crap I could find

2 rings here
3rd coming from Canada
Likely will miss Saturday’s ride unless a mail miracle
Keep y’all posted…..

Attachments

• 3F62FC5F-6CFD-4843-895C-A8580E2390F6.jpeg
    3F62FC5F-6CFD-4843-895C-A8580E2390F6.jpeg
    403.8 KB · Views: 7
Ugh
Sorry, more help needed
(I don’t have a crank puller and after days of trying to adjust rear mech….I took to bike shop to have both done)
So shop says
That granny gear 24t and outer gear 46t will work
But the middle 36t one will not despite the correct BCD
Explained to me(and I saw the minor difference) that the BlackSpire chain ring has 2 lips on either side instead of 1 lip and a ‘ramp’ on inner side
Ring for single speed (per say)
“Front mech (XT pull down) wouldn’t shift out of middle ring”
Can anyone confirm ?
These are best pix I found to explain ……

Lip
90 degree cut
(This is on both sides of the middle ring in question)

Attachments

• 3D68415E-9DA4-4FB6-A73C-B96FA67627BE.png
    3D68415E-9DA4-4FB6-A73C-B96FA67627BE.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 6
Like I said I saw/felt the difference
But after 30mins with tech, he got that this is 30yr old bike and limited options available to keep gearing
He will try to install and shift and report back to me

Any opinions?
Thanks again all

Back