For Sale Peugeot Aravis 531 Pro frame and forks

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
The clearout continues; this is redundant to my needs now. It's a fantastic frameset however it's been replaced with a 653 Z-Team frameset in similar sizing so no longer required.

Pics of the frameset are pending as I need to finish stripping it down, however the details are as follows:

Good condition frame with matching Peugeot 531 pro chrome forks. Some paint has been touched up over the years, however it is very presentable from a couple of meters! I believe it's a 58cm from looking at the Peugeot catalogue.

It takes 28mm tyres which is a nice touch.

Here's a pic from when I recommisioned it last November. Since then it's been ridden less than 5 times in the dry.

img_20201121_220232-jpg.516932

£175 collected from Oxfordshire; can post.

Potentially? What size is it, what model is it, what condition is it in? Thanks for the swift reply👍

Same size, here you go!

Potentially? What size is it, what model is it, what condition is it in? Thanks for the swift reply👍
Same size, here you go!

Ahh, thanks, but I’m looking for a slightly earlier scheme, a bit more chrome and ideally 531 professional. I have a similar spec at the moment, but it’s too small for me, so want to get my hands on a 56ish cm. Perthus, Aneto etc.

Ahh, thanks, but I’m looking for a slightly earlier scheme, a bit more chrome and ideally 531 professional. I have a similar spec at the moment, but it’s too small for me, so want to get my hands on a 56ish cm. Perthus, Aneto etc.
Got you. If I see anything I'll let you know!

Hi Martin
I have a Peugeot Racing Team 653 in the faded purple/pink colour scheme, I am looking for a front fork for it, I dont suppose you would know of a place I might be able to purchase one??

Hi Martin
I have a Peugeot Racing Team 653 in the faded purple/pink colour scheme, I am looking for a front fork for it, I dont suppose you would know of a place I might be able to purchase one??
Hi Allan, afraid not. Good luck with the search!

Back