Sold Raleigh Royal (1985) 58cm frame and forks - £30 posted/£20 collected (Sheffield)

sjcprojects

Orange 🍊 Fan
Raleigh Royal (1985) 58cm frame and forks. 531 tubing throughout and Gipiemme drops.

The frame is fairly rough in parts, mainly around the bottom bracket and chain stay, but there is no actual damage at all and actually minimal rust, more scrapes from a slipped chain and bad wheel alignment, etc that have been painted over (and previously covered with masking tape...). It's certainly a respray unless used for a beater/winter bike as is. Also please note the head-badge is missing, hence the low price (these can be found fairly easily on eBay). All threads are good.

58cm c-t-c of seat-tube, 57cm c-t-c top-tube.

The fork has 212mm of steerer, with 29mm of thread.

Rear spacing is 130mm, and it has a cable guide for centre-pulls.

Any questions, please ask.

More photos here:

£30 posted/£20 collected (Sheffield). I'm sure I could get £20 just for the forks but it seems a shame to split these.

Attachments

• IMG_6677.jpg
    IMG_6677.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6684.JPG
    IMG_6684.JPG
    584.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hey, dibs on this posted if poss? Seems lovely!

Hi - yes, I can certainly post it to you for £30. It is a nice frame, just surplus to requirements now and taking up room!

As you're new to the forum you won't be able to send me a PM on here, so if you're definitely interested, just post here again and I'll post my email address here so we can sort it out via email. Thanks.

Back