Personal Weight Weenie, FINISHED Pg10 (for now)

It weighed a whole 1lb!

Was a bit awkward squatting on the scales though.

Hope the missus remembers to clean them before baking

Re:

Sugar is evil and often the issue.
Chili is good for kick starting the old metabolism. Look at the ingredients of those weight loss tablets and the base ingredient is chili powder.
Exercise is king of course.
As LGF rightly said...eat less (if not better food) and move more.
Anyway well done Peachy....100% respect.

Actually you can buy carbon legs, they cost quite a bit though and I'm not sure how much weight they save.
It's a tad hard to swap your old original legs back in for winter rides though.

Personally the current legs are period correct and can be classed as retro, the carbon ones would be utterly modern.

And let’s not go down the rabbit hole of what constitutes NOS legs!

Re:

Had a far too busy last few months and had to give up the gym and healthy eating :cry: Very long hours, late drives home, last orders at McDs 5/6 nights a week ( hate the place ) but nowhere else open that wont give you FP. Too tired to cook or bother the wife that late.

Processed food and sugar just destroys my innards, resulting in chronic IBS symptoms, feeling fatigued etc I learned over a year ago to change my ways or else. Still going through the dark tunnel atm but hope to get back on the health waggon in the next month or so. Life is very tough these days, quite unnecessarily so imo but it is what it is.

Excuse the mini rant :facepalm:

Re: Re:

Gerard":26dg52lf said:
Chili is good for kick starting the old metabolism. Look at the ingredients of those weight loss tablets and the base ingredient is chili powder.

Interesting, though these things never seem to be nice solutions, like Jaffa Cakes for example :?

Ahh... Jaffa Cakes and portion control...... not gonna happen.... I’m just not buying them for a while..

M-Power":247cdxuz said:
Had a far too busy last few months and had to give up the gym and healthy eating :cry: Very long hours, late drives home, last orders at McDs 5/6 nights a week ( hate the place ) but nowhere else open that wont give you FP. Too tired to cook or bother the wife that late.

Processed food and sugar just destroys my innards, resulting in chronic IBS symptoms, feeling fatigued etc I learned over a year ago to change my ways or else. Still going through the dark tunnel atm but hope to get back on the health waggon in the next month or so. Life is very tough these days, quite unnecessarily so imo but it is what it is.

Excuse the mini rant :facepalm:

Mini rant excused.....
I think I know how you feel. The above very much like what happened to me over the last seven years. I hope you get yourself to a better place both mentally and physically, that’s what I’m aiming for...

Silly mobile double post

Back