Paypal help/problems

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I tried to buy a very very nice set of panracer fire etc on ebay yesterday.Mint condition for £30 :shock:
As i tried to pay i got their message asking for me to add debit card details.This put me off and as i dont have any emails from them asking for updated or updating details.
I wondered why it didnt just take the surplus from my bank account as it usually does and there is plenty in there to cover it.
So instead of lifting the surplus it asked for card details to remove the surplus that way and not via the bank?
I already have a card linked to the account so it should take from there if the bank account is empty.It ignored that card.Strange that all i did was to re add the details to make the purchase. :?

I dont like changes :? And havent a clue as to why paypal would pay for my purchases in such a haphazard manner.
Ive contacted them but from experience they answer a different question to the one youre asking so we'll just have to wait ,se then explain it to them all again.

:evil:
I've always wanted them tyres but had to post it up on here as i wasnt buying them
Needless to say they are winging their merry way to some happy retrobikers house
:cry:

I recently had a email direct from paypal telling me my card had been removed as the card had expired, I checked and it had.

I always access my paypal account through my ebay account.

Don't EVER respond to an email from Paypal asking you to do stuff.

If you do get an email from them asking you to update your details etc, delete the email and log in to your Paypal account via the browser ( www.paypal.com ). If you need to update anything, it'll tell you.

Back