Paul Powerglide Rear Derailleurs

NeeLix

Retro Guru
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Last edited:
Hi, I just joined the forum. I´ve had this piece stashed away since 1995. It is NOS Paul Rasta rear and has never been mounted on a bike. I guess it is very rare to find one in this condition.

Attachments

• image_67520769.JPG
    image_67520769.JPG
    704.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1128.JPG
    IMG_1128.JPG
    501.8 KB · Views: 59
Hi, I just joined the forum. I´ve had this piece stashed away since 1995. It is NOS Paul Rasta rear and has never been mounted on a bike. I guess it is very rare to find one in this condition.
Welcome Fernis, Lovely part, what made you buy it back in the day and then never use it ?

Hi. You can give it to me. I’ll use it. Promise.

Back