Parkpre Pro 825

Thanks for that . It says sport limited on the front stem bit , but the handle bars are different they are tranz and purple (but it was the 80's ) :)

parkpre

This one had the purple decals and the parkpre site should help you work yours out, if not it may inspire you.

Come on everyone, these bikes are amazing .

parkpre

its 17inch.
iam 5 11 and its been comfy for me.

Attachments

• 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 699
parkpre

Last try,
How close to £300 would you pay? if not its going back in the corner.
Thanks to everyone who looked and for the help of the experts on parkpre's. It will be here till somebody wants a great bike.

Attachments

• 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 658
The issue is whether you want to sell it - if you do, putting it on eBay will reveal how much it's 'worth'.

You could give more essential detail, and all the information that a buyer is looking for. Like on the size (55cm c-c top tube?), the condition (do the Mag 21s work?) That sort of thing, plus bigger pics, makes all the difference to value on eBay. If a bike is as clean as that, everything works fine, the level of kit is good and nothing needs replacing or servicing, then you might well raise the amount you're looking for. But you have to reckon with the fact that ParkPre are under-valued because they aren't that well known. And the lack of decals is no help at all. I'd keep it if I were you.

Back