For Sale Parkpre Pro 825 frame + fork

rva

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Parkpre Pro 825 from 1994, 17" frame, Tange Ultimate Superlight tubing, original decals, comes with a non-original rigid fork/headset/stem

My pictures will be up on Monday, here is one to imagine (pic stolen from another sales thread):
pp1-jpg.299829

£100 plus shipping

Nice, interested pending pictures and condition.

Registering interest be it 3rd inline…I’ll take it if this doesn’t go to any of the previous interested parties 👍

I am going to shoot some pictures on Monday, any particular angle or detail I shouldn't miss?
Generally, I'd say it's in good nick, some minor surface rust here-and-there
The fork it comes with is a repainted black fork of unknown origin, 1.1/8" threaded, like the headset. Stem is a Zoom quill.

I am going to shoot some pictures on Monday, any particular angle or detail I shouldn't miss?
Generally, I'd say it's in good nick, some minor surface rust here-and-there
The fork it comes with is a repainted black fork of unknown origin, 1.1/8" threaded, like the headset. Stem is a Zoom quill.
General side on images for an idea over all but bottom bracket area and welds, head tube and associated welds too…. Might be worth some images of the rear dropouts, mech hanger and top of seat tube, any cracks around were the seatpost is cinched up etc 👍

as I said, a little polish would do wonders. no serious rust, just a few marks and surface rust. threads are fine, head tube is not ovalised.

IMG-0492-2.jpg

IMG-0493-1.jpg

IMG-0494-1.jpg

IMG-0495-2.jpg

IMG-0496-2.jpg

IMG-0497-2.jpg

IMG-0498-1.jpg

IMG-0499-1.jpg

IMG-0500-1.jpg

IMG-0501-1.jpg

IMG-0502-2.jpg

IMG-0503-1.jpg

IMG-0504-1.jpg

IMG-0505-1.jpg

:cool: thanks for the pictures, unfortunately i am pulling out as funds are being diverted elsewhere at moment.

Reactions: rva
Thanks. Looks nice, assuming it will polish up again. Any pics / details about the fork/HS/stem too please? And what size seat post?

Backing out as dealing with the postage from outside UK is a bit too much hassle for me at the moment. Good luck :)

Back