Parkpre Pro 825 with Pace Forks for Sale

knightysrk

Retro Newbie
Hi all. Looking to sell my Parkpre Pro 825 shortly and wondering what the right price is. Had it since new - around 93/94 I think and it served me well for most of this time. Not exactly built up as a full Retro-Bike now with the parts so it’s going to be someone who’s looking for a project who buys it. Any thoughts on price?

knightysrk":2wee7el0 said:
Hi all. Looking to sell my Parkpre Pro 825 shortly and wondering what the right price is. Had it since new - around 93/94 I think and it served me well for most of this time. Not exactly built up as a full Retro-Bike now with the parts so it’s going to be someone who’s looking for a project who buys it. Any thoughts on price?

Hi, if you start a new post in the how much is my bike worth thread, and include pictures ideally along with a few details im sure you will get asked, such as size, components and condition etc im sure someone will be able to help with value.

Re:

Saw the eBay listing yesterday.... Would you consider selling the forks separately?
I can travel to you for collection.
First time on here, so apologies if this should've been a direct message

Hi there. Thanks for the interest. I don’t really want to be messing about separating the bike at the moment tbh so think I’ll wait a bit to see if anyone wants the whole bike. But if someone comes along as a definite buyer for the rest of the bike then I’d consider it then.
Thanks

Back