Parkpre Pro 825 with Pace Forks

knightysrk

Retro Newbie
Hi all. Looking to sell my Parkpre Pro 825 shortly and wondering what the right price is. Had it since new - around 93/94 I think and it served me well for most of this time. Not exactly built up as a full Retro-Bike now with the parts so it’s going to be someone who’s looking for a project who buys it. Any thoughts on price?

I’ve had a PM from someone about this but for some reason I don’t have permission to send a PM in reply! Must be because I’m new on here. You can email me on knightysrk@gmail.com if you like. If I’m not allowed to post my email address on here can someone let me know please!

PMs where dropped for new users as there whee to many spam and fishing PMs coming through for this not asking questions out in the open.
It means regular people can help you out from fraud.

Pictures are the only way to tell you waht thing might be, could be anywhere from £50 to £150.
But in current times, could go as high as £250 for a complete bike, assuming good usable condition and nothing special on it.

You should be able to find oyu bike here is it's 1994 or look at some of the other pages there
http://www.parkpre.com/bikecatalog94/index.htm

On ebay things may go higher, as times are a bit funny at the moment.

Aslo your location helps

email adress isn't usually put up as spam crawlers grab them and spam you more.
Stick it in your profile, like you already have.

Thanks. Seems rather stupid that someone is able to send me a PM on here but it won’t let me reply to them! Makes me look ignorant!

To much fraud spam, blame them.
Most regular users know by now, though it's only been a few weeks like that.

Basically people would join and then respond to wanted advert saying they have them and then dodgy friend money dealing. Maybe the same with on the spot buying.

New users need to keep things out in the open, or take their chances off site in emails unfortunately.

Yeh I get what you’re saying and fine with not being permitted to PM as a new user. But if new users are not allowed to PM then the system shouldn’t allow others to PM new users either. I’ve received 2 PMs that I can’t respond to and for all I know they both think I’m just being ignorant by not replying.

Back