Park tool tools

Half the tools you don't need.
They're a business like any other.

I have the spoke key and that's about it.
I prefer other brands (shimano😬).

What are you going to choose? A Park hacksaw? I prefer Bahco. Etc.
Who is going to buy the park stool? Seriously!
Know when to stop.

Attachments

• MK-15_002-0122.jpg
    MK-15_002-0122.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 11
Who is going to buy the park stool? Seriously!
Me! Was a time I earned good money & I guess I thought they looked cool & my local workshop had them. Got the high version with back support too! Don't use them for bike spannering much but for my home based business which shares same workshop as my bikes.

Sticking up for Park Tools i bought a secondhand Park stand and it had a broken clamp, contacted Park looking to buy a replacement and they offered to post it to me for free and they covered the shipping from the US to the UK.

Not tools but: Citroen Hydraulic fluid. LHM+ Works at phenominal pressures and perfect for non SRAM hydraulic brakes. £8 a litre or so.

The above will make some cringe, same as non blue tools do. Same in car world, Snap On this, Snap On that.

Best tools are old tools from s/h stalls etc. Motorbike jumbles can be good.

Not tools but: Citroen Hydraulic fluid. LHM+ Works at phenominal pressures and perfect for non SRAM hydraulic brakes. £8 a litre or so.

The above will make some cringe, same as non blue tools do. Same in car world, Snap On this, Snap On that.

Best tools are old tools from s/h stalls etc. Motorbike jumbles can be good.
But snap on are actually good tools, if say your ratchet breaks, if snap on can’t fix it, they’ll give you a brand new or perfectly working used one. It’s hard to believe but snap on is actually worth the money🙂

Was trying oh so hard not to post something here, but it's got the better of me. Can't bring myself to comment more.

1677685979007.png

Back