Panasonic frame, but a tad pricey.

Dangermouse

Retro Guru
I was looking for one for a couple of years in as original, unmolested/restored condition as possible, I came across this a few weeks ago, on the extremely expensive side, but honestly, for a NOS in this condition, I wish I had the money.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This has been commented on before ,how can it be NOS when the decals are so ridiculously wrong ( colour bars back to front on top tube and down tube and upside down on seat tube ) that it doesn`t represent what it`s supposed to be, and at that price you`d think whoever restored it would have been a bit more careful with the detail.

This has been commented on before ,how can it be NOS when the decals are so ridiculously wrong ( colour bars back to front on top tube and down tube and upside down on seat tube ) that it doesn`t represent what it`s supposed to be, and at that price you`d think whoever restored it would have been a bit more careful with the detail.
I read the advert, about the decals being incorrect and looked but didn't actually notice the colour bands were wrong, until now.
NOS my bum

The dropouts clearly show a wheel has been fitted at some point, front and back, not as new as the seller makes it out and with all the decals wrong, I have changed my mind about this.

Latest posts

Back