Withdrawn Pace RC627 med 2022 full build Pike RCT3, Hope, E13, XT Reduced £995

eldridge

Old School Hero
Sadly has to go due to unforeseen circumstances,

Med. 18" in Osmotherly orange.

Was in the last stages of prep and have not even ridden it yet,
Frame/Hope headset/seat collar/XT cranks + BB/E13 stem/bar all new 2022, all other parts are older and transferred from last bike.

I have the sales invoice from Pace for above parts alone cost of £1170
Plus a full service on the fork at £109.

Selling complete bike for £1600 ovno Now £995 final reduction or may sell as frame only if interest

Spec/condition as follows

Frame - as mentioned as new
Headset - Hope purple as new
Seat collar - Hope purple as new
XT cranks, 165mm length, 32t chainring XT BB, as new
e13 base bar, 20mm rise, 35mm clamp, 800mm uncut as new
e13 base stem, 40mm length, 35mm clamp as new
Sram PC1031 chain new
76 components cable tidies new

Pike RCT3 Dual Motion 160/140mm fork, older and some marks but stanchions are spot on and as mentioned unused since full service by Pace last year. I am told its got a cap missing from the rh side but doesnt affect its use, super plush. new style Chrome decal set included.

Sram 10s drivetrain some marks on rear mech but works perfectly,
Aluminium spider Sunrace cassette, 11-42 i think. little use.
Avid brakeset nothing flash but work fine.

wheels - set up tubeless 'ghetto style' as they used to say -Mavic rimmed formula hub rear wheel cond good
Unbranded front wheel condition ok/fair - some spokes have started to corrode, this was stored separately in shed and got damp.
Selle Italia gel flow seat, vgc only used handful of times
Sealed bearing pedals bearings fine
Satori dropper in need of attention, was obtained 'sticking' and was in process of getting parts together to service it, just needs the cable adjuster to complete and try it out.
WTB tyres little use
as pictured comes with some other bits to finish/spares - MRP chain device - a bit over kill for my usage so didnt fit it, well used. A tubeless top up and valve (I've done the front, rear still needs doing)

Collection only, WF8 Pontefract, BACS/Paypal preferable, please drop a pm to discuss,

Last edited:
Called in at the Pace shop up in Yorkshire a few weeks back ....Willy Wonkers Choccy factory .
Sadly I am passed going down hill at max speed .BOLWS .

Back