Pace rc100

Re:

That is funny, if we lived closer together I wonder if a component swap might have been on the cards?

Re:

Got my cranks back from powder coating
Stickers applied and six coats of clear coat

Happy with the colour :D
poie01LOj

pmolsroij

Re:

Bullseyes look great! - are those Gil's decals? - need those for mine!

Have you got the retaining piece that holds them on?

No progress on the rapid prototype line guides as yet... Made up some chain device copies though and got them back from the anodiser.

Does yours have the mounts under the chain stay bridge? - if so, I'll get one to you.

Stem / steerer done as well?

Watching progress with interest! :D

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":2jqh6rpe said:
Bullseyes look great! - are those Gil's decals? - need those for mine!

Have you got the retaining piece that holds them on?

No progress on the rapid prototype line guides as yet... Made up some chain device copies though and got them back from the anodiser.

Does yours have the mounts under the chain stay bridge? - if so, I'll get one to you.

Stem / steerer done as well?

Watching progress with interest! :D

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Thank you sir :D I noticed yours is almost done looks great
Yes the bullseye decals are from Gil I used the cut vinyl ones rather than the printed clear ones

I have a retaining device but it's just a think washer and screw that screws into a tapped hole in the end of the crank shaft very simple but must work

Stem is coated just needs clear coating

I won't have the frame for a few more weeks as it's away at Argos but I will look if you chain stay device will fit on its return

Thanks as always for you help

P.s do you want shorter bolts for your pace forks they look a bit long think I have some

Re: Re:

Malcmck":oqk0ay8a said:
P.s do you want shorter bolts for your pace forks they look a bit long think I have some

Thanks Malcolm. I've got some shorter M5's here at work that should do the trick. Thanks for the offer though.

Black Anodised chain guide waiting for you - looking forward to seeing it when it comes back from Argos. Let me know if you'll need it then. :cool:

- Sounds like a different crank retaining device to the one I have.... but probably works far better than the original! Mines the piece in the bottom left of this pic...

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• bullseyespider2.jpg
    bullseyespider2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 496
hi guys
I am looking to sell this as a unfinished project could someone help with a price guide, hard times at the moment and not really in a rush to sell

rc100 frame - painted by argos in original silver
Bullseye crank powder coated yellow (bearings need replacing)
Mc35 forks
pace stem powder coated yellow
Mavic wheels NOS
Kooki break system
yellow turbo saddle
xt thumb shifter
mavic front front derailleur - original to bike
do have pictures

Attachments

• pace rc100.jpg
    pace rc100.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118