Orange C16R...Finished and ridden photos -- page 7

Rich,,shame you could not make it chap,, trails were a blast.. :)

Longun , :) cheers , I like the way it looks,, maybe a few tweaks but overall pleased.. , ,if anything , feels a little big for me , but think this could be down to me riding the P20 a lot , which is smaller,,

I was really impressed how it climbed,, certainly on technical climbs I was amazed at how well it kept traction , position felt good,, descending was nice and tracked really well, found the F7 forks though to be very direct :)

The frame did not feel as comfy or as springy as the Ritchey, and thought that it felt somewhat dead in feel.. which was a little disappointing :( , expected it to be a little more springy tbh.. :)

Looking god si as per normal ;) ;)

Look forward to see the fork swap ;) ;)

The forks however, I'm not keen on , feel very harsh,, direct but harsh,, I've been spoilt maybe by the logics on my P20 Smile

Just found these Ti forks on the bay and immediately thought of you. Similar style as the Orange forks but lighter and more compliant. Only trouble is they have a disk brake mount :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Only-Ti-Titanium- ... 414de88bae

356363696_o.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looking quality, that build, Si :cool: :cool:

Decals look bloody awesome, even from a distance, and loving all the gold jewellery on it too. Simple touches eh? ;) :)

Least I know where all that Jagwire over-braid went in the end :cool: :LOL: :LOL:

nice Si, great pics of a nicely build bike.

nicely lanced rims :cool:

is it just me, or is one of the cables on the toptube bent :?

Mike,, Cheers for finding them forks,, they do look a little like a orange fork dont they :) , think I'm going to try her with a set of suspension forks first to see if that makes it feel nicer.. :)

Cheers steve,, ;) , I do find its the little touches that make a nice build.. ;)

... Magas... well done fella,, I wondered how long it would take someone to comment on the cable,, yes it was creased,, its now replaced though with a nice straight cable.. ;) :)

Thanks fella, I am no collector and a great believer that bikes are meant to be ridden and not hung on a wall.. ;) , and it is a mountain bike after all so supposed to be dirty.. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Back