One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

So, £630 down, minus 7 points, no job and no possibility of 'leaving it off the CV'. I do hope* the TV producers are paying her lots. :D

That's the worst thing. She's probably going to make more money from this than she did from her job. :evil:

any volunteer's to run me off the road, we sell the story to the highest bidder and split the profits ;) though as the driver I cannot guarantee your safety from angry internet cycling groups :)

Raging_Bulls":11tbdddx said:
That's the worst thing. She's probably going to make more money from this than she did from her job. :evil:

yeah, but guarantee that money wont last as long as the stigma will.
granted she's no paedo, or human trafficker, so probably doesnt really deserve the amount of press coverage she's getting for this, but i'm all for it if it actually registers in her head everytime she gets in her car from now until she pegs it.

I think all she'll remember is not to twatter it on her bloody phone next time.

bugloss":2uerz1yo said:
I think all she'll remember is not to twatter it on her bloody phone next time.

I think your right, people who tweet that are not going to suddenly become respectful of cyclists, she probably blames him anyway for all the trouble she's put herself through.

Alison

Alison":1nw3h7gp said:
she probably blames him anyway for all the trouble she's put herself through.

Alison

I think that hits the nail right on the head.

My son and I were talking about this yesterday and he thinks the flak she has taken from the cycling community is a bit OTT. I suggested that it's her complete inability to accept and admit responsibility and also as far as I recall, her lack of an apology to the guy she hit.

In addition, she has shown no remorse for the accident, just the tweet, and not even the contents of the tweet, just the situation she found herself in because of it.

Unfortunately, experience leads me to believe she is indicative of a whole section of society.

Looks like i am of to court in the next few months,crashed my new dolan into a car turning across my path in broard daylight.the motorist could not give a toss.will be interesting to see the court and insurance payout

Phew! Good luck with that, I'm glad I moved to a more bike friendly place.

Good luck with your case Matt.

I suspect the driver would have been a bit more concerned if you had hit him with your van.

Back