Old Vs New..

They didn't even use a Klein. Its a low range Trek with some indy (?) forks witch were the worst pogo sticks in the world. Even back then... :p

But clearly, Klein can't pay them for making videos any more, so the outcome was predictable.

Re:

Thias":17qrlyc7 said:
But clearly, Klein can't pay them for making videos any more, so the outcome was predictable.

Quite the opposite. They chose a brand not existing currently, so no current or future sponsor can feel insulted.

Those video tests are meant for fun, and I like them. I find funny those guys in the video comments talking about how impartial the video was. C'mon guys, it was just for a laugh. Bikes are just the vehicle, the "engine" is what counts...

Yea, that may be be true. But still, I dont like those laugh at the old stuff kind of "jokes"

Thias":15xe9hlm said:
Yea, that may be be true. But still, I dont like those laugh at the old stuff kind of "jokes"

+1.

In truth if you compared a modern top end hardtail 26er to a top end retro one with Avid Ultimates, same rider, over typical CX mixed terrain, there would not be much in it methinks. Its mostly the engine, unless you are desending Danny Hart style terrain.

Back