Away from the dark side.....

and they’ll bury me with an m730 cup and ball bottom bracket …
Here here!

We have already left instructions that we are both to be laid to rest in the Tootyred bicycle burial mound. Placed in state with all our worldly goods ready to travel to mtb nirvana....ready to go....tyres pumped and bearings greased.

Plus...I can't wait to see what archeologists in 2000 years time make of it....."obviously the metal objects had socio-religious importance "....amen brother....indeed they do!

Just like the village nutter who wore the weird safety helmet to stop him headbutting vikings..you know "Dave"....the one they buried in that big hole....the hole they dug to get rid of all that scap metal and the timber left from that old rotted ship!

DT Swiss spokes
We've sold 10s of 1000s of DT competition spokes and I've never seen one break through fatigue
- whereas we see other brands broken spokes due to fatigue on a daily basis.
No idea why dt offer their better spokes with alloy nipples though.
Maybe they wanted their overall reliability to be no different to anyone else's

PD-M747, what else is needed from clipless pedals.
I have travelled extensively on 747s (shimano not boeing onvs) but find they lack a little shoe support over long varied terrain, so now I mostly will be wearing pda-520s Screenshot_20240401-194106_Firefox.jpg
Of course you lose the double sided business, but I rarely clip out, and I'm not in a hurry.

Back