'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

You have clearly outgrown this one Mr Bear, and should get one in the right size instead. You've already broken an RC100 - don't go breaking red frames too.

I'm a mere 1m72 and the seatposts on mine are as high as I dare go, while actually using the bikes for their intended purpose.

She's the same size as the '300 so I don't know why i have it so high? I'll have to lower the seat next time I ride it! - just in case...

RC 100

I have a Pace RC100, frame number RC0366, with RC35 forks, bullseye cranks and magura hydrostops. Will put pictures up soon . Thinking of sellig it, any evalutions?

Peter

I have the following...

Pace RC200 F4
Frame no. F418 024
with original workshop manual

Just 'finishing' to my liking.
:D

Attachments

• DSC00620.JPG
    DSC00620.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 958
  • DSC00619.JPG
    DSC00619.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 958
  • DSC00618.JPG
    DSC00618.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 958
Some thoughts...
a) woohoo I've still got the youngest RC200 on the spreadsheet
b) approx 1/6th of all the RC100s made 'live' on this forum

That's all. carry on.

JeRkY":3rj1888q said:
And I've now added Rory Breakers RC100 to the collection. Number to follow.

I know Neil doesn't visit the forums as often as he once did, I have transcribed the list into excel and would be happy to take over the admin of it if Neil is ok with that. I may also need a moderator to stick a new post at the beginning of the thread that I can edit which will house the new list. I shall get a hold of Neil and John to see if it can be arranged.

I'll update the list very shortly, its already in Excel and can be quickly sorted.

Back