October BoTM Special - Any ideas?

halloween could be good, painted/ano black bikes only? or the brand 'spooky'!

also, another suggestion, how the frame is made, meaning a tig weld steel month, a brazed steel month, a bonded month etc.

personally i like a specific bike brand month, mainly because i have seen in the past someone enter a klein for example, then someone else enters another klein, so the klein fans vote then gets split, does that make sense? if there are 15 bikes all of different brands people will more than likely vote for the brand they like even if there is a nicer bike in the list but 2 of the same brand regardless of brand and that brand loyalty vote splits, hence liking one brand only months as the brand becomes irrelevant, you vote based on spec, paint, style etc.

That's a great JB666 and I think next time there's a Lotus month we have a winner :LOL:

Seriously I do think that's a good idea - it would be real good to see the comparisons over time rather than manufacturer (if that makes sense).

A Fox through the ages.
A decade of Specialized
The growth of Oranges

and so on...

BONDAGE MONTH... now your talking :shock:

Oh no, I misread it, that's bonded.

As for the brand only month, it's a nice idea but somewhat excludes the rarer bikes, as you would be hard pressed to find fifteen examples of a Zinn, LLoyd, Fuquay and other hand made frames.

That said, a Zaskar month would be fun.

Archemist":gds0sz5s said:
That's a great JB666 and I think next time there's a Lotus month we have a winner :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can't wait for the 'Alan' month... ;)

I still like the idea of 1993* only

*change year to suit.

The Rat Bike theme just sounds like a lot of pointless non serious fun. Do you build rat bikes or just find them in a skip?

Latest posts

Back