Not bad for a 'guuuuuuurl'........

Didn't you tell him he's suppose to admire it without dark glasses on Kaz :LOL: , but any way glad to see it's found a new home with hopefully lots of rides on the agenda ;) and i take it that's your little motor in the background and tbh it looks alot nicer than you've described it in the past :cool: ..

Any way happy day's and i look forward to hearing about some nice rides being done with your friend :) ..

smileys-applause-597229.gif

Re:

Thanks chaps, he's already ridden it 5 miles around the New Forest this evening :LOL:

Reports that it's very well balanced, that I'd set the saddle at exactly the right height without even realising it, and that the wide riser bars are perfect for getting into position, so to speak.... :facepalm:

To be fair, the look on his face as he rode it round and round that car park told me all I needed to know. And yes, that's my Ka Ian, carefully placed so the rust on the nearside doesn't show and you can't hear the awful knocking noise from the knackered anti roll bars. It's due an MOT it's doomed to fail any day now.......

Cool it's so rewarding when all your time and effort results in the new owner getting out on the saddle asap :) .

It dosen't surprise me that the dirt is a well balanced machine as it looked really nicely set up and glad the bars are to your friends liking no matter what position he's in :facepalm: :LOL: but lets face it the width of bars is usually a tricky one to get right so you must of been sychic
;) especially with getting the saddle height spot on :shock: :cool: ..

Yes it's most satisfying to see some one grining when riding a new bike for the very 1st time so you obviously nailed the build perfectly and deserve a nice cool cider ;) ..

Yes unfortunately rust is a common issue with Ford as my Focus is suffering the same on both sides :facepalm: but a knocking anti roll bar is pretty cheap to fix although i'm yet to do mine atm but i've already got the bushes for less than a tenner just need to replace the drivers side front coil 1st due to it snapping :facepalm: ..

Back