NOS '97 Amp MB4

Well I've ordered the discs, I have one disc mount and I'm on the hunt for the other, there should also be a mint silver moby and a pair of m739 8speed shifters on their way too.

Other than that I have everything but an 8 speed cassette, chain and pedals.

Getting there!

RAFbikes":3svpfys6 said:
Well I've ordered the discs, I have one disc mount and I'm on the hunt for the other, there should also be a mint silver moby and a pair of m739 8speed shifters on their way too.

Other than that I have everything but an 8 speed cassette, chain and pedals.

Getting there!

I have just acquired the same frame in White! Need some disc wheels yet though and not 100 percent on Fork choice, whether to hunt out a set of F3's or go with something else. What brakes/calipers you going for?

I'm going with the 4 pot XT M755 as they're a very good match for XT M739 gears which are the right year to match the frame.

Obviously when these came out you were limited to a cable disk but the right ones are hard to find and these work better.

Attachments

• shimano xt-m755.jpg
    shimano xt-m755.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,117
XT

They look really well Staf, I managed to get an IS disc adapter for the rear machined up (not cheap tho), very neat, any luck with one for yours? Can pass you the guys contact details if you like?

No unfortunately I lost my job a couple years back and my un finished projects all got broken down and sold to pay the bills! Just started to earn a decent crust last year when some thieving bastard broke into my unit and cleaned me out so life sucks and the only unfinished project I managed to cling on to was the killer v cometh which I hope I'll have some spare cash to finish this year!

Back