NOS '97 Amp MB4

These were the tyres I had in mind they're Michelin Wild racer a later incarnation of the Wild gripper, black wall with grey tread.

As the wheels I'm using on it for the time being have been used for both disk and v brakes I've covered the break surface with a silver reflective pinstripe.

Staf.

Attachments

• 28012011509.JPG
    28012011509.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 4,000
I think the tyres look great. You might want to consider getting a Risse Air shock as the originals where prone to leaking. The Amp web site is fantastic for manual etc, and you can still get a lot of parts from them direct (considering the age no one else would still supply original parts), although with a NOS you won’t need anything for a while. :D

ocset":15h9otmh said:
I think the tyres look great. You might want to consider getting a Risse Air shock as the originals where prone to leaking. The Amp web site is fantastic for manual etc, and you can still get a lot of parts from them direct (considering the age no one else would still supply original parts), although with a NOS you won’t need anything for a while. :D

Your AMP looks really good too bud, is the shock on yours a Risse air shock? I've been advised to change the rear shock as I'm a big lump of a man and apparently these rear shocks were only any good for whippets.

How much is a Risse? where can I get one from and what do you think would be a fair asking price for the original NOS one off mine? As if I can get a few quid for mine to put towards it I think it'd make sense to do it before I use it.

RAFbikes":33vaaboj said:
Thanks for the info there buddy, anyone got any idea what the rear shock on mine's worth?

So much for getting this one finished quick then... :roll:

;) :LOL:

elPedro666":3mhywclp said:
RAFbikes":3mhywclp said:
Thanks for the info there buddy, anyone got any idea what the rear shock on mine's worth?

So much for getting this one finished quick then... :roll:

;) :LOL:

Hey it'll b e bloody quick in comparison to the killer V which has taken 3 years! :LOL:

Back