NOS 1986 Fillet Brazed Serotta Adirondack DONE - 01/29/18

WOW!!!

What a beautiful & stunning machine. Loads of lovely stuff going on there... As mentioned above great choice of components that make it look super special.

Yes I like it! :D

Re:

Cant believe this was created back in 86 :shock: Incredibly beautiful work of art. Serotta is so underrated as a brand. It would not look out of place at NAHBS even today, apart from the components.

Thanks guys. I am glad everyone is enjoying it. I had a lot of fun building the bike and I can't wait til the thaw to tour around on it.

I have to say, this is probably the only bike I am flat-out jealous that I do not own. Like all caps JEALOUS.

When I went to the Fat Chance gathering in Vermont USA a few years ago, there were some Serotta people there that really rubbed me the wrong way-maybe because one of them borrowed my Monster Fat and returned it with a cracked seatpost. Since then I rarely search for Serottas when hunting for new projects. And that's obviously dumb.

Nice work on the build, it's 200% terrific with the drops. Enjoy it.

Re:

shogun700":nldinhew said:
I have to say, this is probably the only bike I am flat-out jealous that I do not own. Like all caps JEALOUS.

When I went to the Fat Chance gathering in Vermont USA a few years ago, there were some Serotta people there that really rubbed me the wrong way-maybe because one of them borrowed my Monster Fat and returned it with a cracked seatpost. Since then I rarely search for Serottas when hunting for new projects. And that's obviously dumb.

Nice work on the build, it's 200% terrific with the drops. Enjoy it.

Thanks!!! Love the Santana Moda in your profile pic :D

Thanks! I gotta do a proper thread here for that one. The one on MTBR is a mess. Thanks Photobucket for killing all forums....

shogun700":1d6hrjbl said:
Thanks! I gotta do a proper thread here for that one. The one on MTBR is a mess. Thanks Photobucket for killing all forums....

So much content lost thanks to PB ... really just brutal. Its a pain to recreate build threads so we are going to loose out on so many cool bikes.

Re:

I posted a pic of the Adirondack on the Serotta FB Page. Someone posted this ... it’s a pic he took while touring the factory of my frame on the Serotta Wall of Fame :)

Latest posts

Back