NOS 1986 Fillet Brazed Serotta Adirondack DONE - 01/29/18

Considering the lack of information about the bike I’d imagine it was tough to decide on the build spec. Reckon you’ve made some great choices there and the finished article is pretty damn stunning!

raidan73":13il6h5y said:
Considering the lack of information about the bike I’d imagine it was tough to decide on the build spec. Reckon you’ve made some great choices there and the finished article is pretty damn stunning!

I didn't have a lot to go on so I did my best guess. Albeit a somewhat educated guess ... I got my info from everyone that worked a Serotta at the time ... everyone but Ben ;) . It could a bit older, or it could be a bit newer. Either way, I am happy with it. All the chrome and polish goes so nice with the blue.

It was really only ride-able as a dirt drop, so that sort of pushed the design forward. It was all sorts of cramped with a flat bar, even though it looks big.

Thanks guys!

Hotwheels.":od4al94p said:

I just put them up in order of finish and she drew a heck of a tough month!! Some really great bikes up for this months BoTM.

Love this, really interesting frame design and features and you have built it up into a beautiful looking bike :)

Really drawn to that BRIGHT Expedition bike too :cool:

Back