NEW TI RALEIGH 753 40TH TDF ANNIVERSARY MODEL v.2

Re:

Here's a real one from 1982
SB5334

I had it repainted by Raleigh Ilkeston around 1987, so there might be the odd change.

Attachments

• Raleigh 753.jpg
    Raleigh 753.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 462
Re:

Here's one for Sagan to try out,it's way harder than it looks !

Attachments

• DSC00455.JPG
    DSC00455.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 434
I have two SBDU frames which I an considering moving on and I'm not sure whether to have them re-painted in the Team Replica colours so that they can achieve a good price. I am considering purchasing the new Ti 40 replica and can use the funds raised for the purchase.
Can anyone help me with a recommendations for a company that is capable of this so that my frames will look correct when placed next to an original Team frame/bike..?

vcballbat":1et2fy0u said:
I have two SBDU frames which I an considering moving on and I'm not sure whether to have them re-painted in the Team Replica colours so that they can achieve a good price. I am considering purchasing the new Ti 40 replica and can use the funds raised for the purchase.
Can anyone help me with a recommendations for a company that is capable of this so that my frames will look correct when placed next to an original Team frame/bike..?

?

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=419496

legrandefromage":3ec5ir23 said:
vcballbat":3ec5ir23 said:

?

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=419496

I thought they were finished at Christmas...I will have a look at the gallery of previous work on their website.

Re:

Catherine Neary?? At Universal Cycle centre is most likely the best I have seen and Dave has stocks of the original decals.

Jamie

Re: Re:

Jamiedyer":tc33hcta said:
Catherine Neary?? At Universal Cycle centre is most likely the best I have seen and Dave has stocks of the original decals.

Jamie

I had a look at Catherine's work and I agree that it's definitely the best I've seen so far with the seat tube decals spot on. I will be in touch with them for a price.
I have looked at Lloyds Decals website which has a superb range of top quality decals. The Team Replica seat tube decals they supply have the incorrect font. There's no mention of this in the description details. This only applies to three Raleigh decals. I contacted them by phone last week at informed them of the problem. The initial response was that we have sold hundreds of these and had no complaints which I think is rather worrying. They asked me to email some photos so comparisons could be made and they would look into the issue and get back to me. I chased them up this week and the response was that they haven't had time to look yet... I'll keep you posted..

Back