New build up FAT CITY YO EDDY...

Jen Green..

Hey dude, Jen Green makes headbadges over in the states...I got it custom painted with EDDYS hair in yellow..She will make you any badge you require if you send her a drawing..Plus their made of silver too :roll:

I'm sure I've seen a bike in this location before.. And I'm sure it was a Yo Eddy but in Team Mauve/Purple?? Am I having massive Deja Vu here???

rhinos_and_m231_031_184.jpg

You could be!

Yep was my garden....a sickly unwell YO with metal termites hiding away in the bottom of the seat-tube..Its been BORN AGAIN brother!...ALLLEEELLLUUIAAA! Praise the lord! Glad i didnt send her up to bike heaven :D

Yo needs a new hub...

Well ive bloody tinkered wit the rear WHITE HUB replacing the bearings with fresly packed new ones and it still as play :x GRRRRRAAAHHHH...And breath & relax..Looking for a nice rear hub to replace it with....Be real cool to pick up a RINGLE, MACHINE TECH, etc, etc.. :D

NEW HUBS coming soon...

Reckon i just picked up some fresh hubs for the YO.....More money! But ooooooohhh she does deserve it :LOL: Cant wait to start building a fresh bike up... but will be next year..Got some ideas in mind :eek:

Whoops

Sorry Chris, hope i didnt tread on ya toes? :( Thought id got in early to prevent any hard feelings or haggling :( Ill make it up to ya ill get ya a pint up the peak district in October :D

I have a front one already , so was looking for a rear one , but a nice set like that had to go on the yo . :cool:

Hay joe, that thayre bike sure is purdy! I've only wanted one for about the last 16 years lol - best build i've seen on here for a while. Excellent colours too... :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen:

Back