New build up FAT CITY YO EDDY...

Re: Yo eddy

theredchili":1nhs2eye said:
slimjoe":1nhs2eye said:
No way! Ive just found my old YO Eddy post in readers rides!

That was a nutty build..

Does anyone know who bought this from me? I think it was a member called Pace but not sure...

Id love to see how it looks now ;)

How come you sold it ? sounds like you loved it after complete. looked great I must say

The usual after effects of building my ultimate bike kicked in! I didnt want to ride it too damn pretty.

I have to say though that my most recent builds have been way more subdued than that :LOL:

slimjoe":23k6g695 said:
theredchili":23k6g695 said:
slimjoe":23k6g695 said:
No way! Ive just found my old YO Eddy post in readers rides!

That was a nutty build..

Does anyone know who bought this from me? I think it was a member called Pace but not sure...

Id love to see how it looks now ;)

How come you sold it ? sounds like you loved it after complete. looked great I must say

The usual after effects of building my ultimate bike kicked in! I didnt want to ride it too damn pretty.

I know what you mean , though the two I have in build I've vowed to race at least once as I raced back in the day,could be the worst mistake i ever make !

I have to say though that my most recent builds have been way more subdued than that :LOL:

refy reshed

really enjoyed reading thru' that thread...was funny I was trying to figure out what on earth that colour reminded me off...then those crazy mad "Refreshers" got mentioned.

Hope the frame is still going good somewhere, the purple parts were wicked...think t / here was still space for a purple king headset too...

Kinda inspired to unmangle my Lavander / Lilac Yo and get it rolling again having seen this...

slimjoe":2cbxldxy said:

It was Pace yep, we met up a coupla weeks ago and were talking about this frame over Beers with Hilts, Kestonian and Wu' :cool: Don't think it's built up..

kingroon":2bg58eu3 said:
slimjoe":2bg58eu3 said:

It was Pace yep, we met up a coupla weeks ago and were talking about this frame over Beers with Hilts, Kestonian and Wu' :cool: Don't think it's built up..

Ok, shame.. that thing needs buiding up and using.

Again i made a proper bloomer selling this :oops: :(

Back