New boy on the scene 97 rockhopper

Hey All,

It's been a while. I've been waiting for my tyres to arrive, unfortunately there was a long delay from the supplier.

But now that I have everything I wanted I've put it all on.

Here the final product, I hope you find it nice looking as I do.

IMG-20230413-WA0002.jpeg

Hey All,

It's been a while. I've been waiting for my tyres to arrive, unfortunately there was a long delay from the supplier.

View attachment 730239
The saddle looks like it's pushed further back than is recommended. Other than that, it looks great. Well done!

The saddle looks like it's pushed further back than is recommended. Other than that, it looks great. Well done!

Thanks Cassidy,

Yea, my first maiden voyage on it and that became very apparent,going to have a John Wayne walk for a while 😉

I'm still learning about setting a bike up properly, first lesson, take all the tools you need for brakes, gears and especially the saddle when you go out!.

Hopefully if the weather holds out for tomorrow I'll get another run with tools this time and make adjustments on the fly.

Can't wait for summer for a proper ride

Thanks

Singhsan

Last edited:
That's a very minimal and appealing looking build, well done. I find that with every build you need at least a few solid rides to proper dial everything in.

Hey All,

View attachment 730239
I like it very much. I think the colours of the frame, tyres and saddle are perfect!
A tip for a good photo: adjust the rear derailleur so that the pulleys are vertically above each other and the crank horizontally with the right pedal to the front. Then take a photo at about the height of the bottom bracket. I promise you that the bike will look twice as good 👍

Thanks for the tip KayOs, I will definitely do this and post it up. I've never been good at taking pictures so the advice is appreciated.

Singhsan

Back