New Archive Update July 2023

Batch upload seems to work, I batched uploaded the Syncros.

Looking now (desktop)
When you click on the download button you are then given a choice of each catalogue.

I just edited the thread text to say which catalogues are there currently.

Batch upload seems to work, I batched uploaded the Syncros.

Looking now (desktop)
When you click on the download button you are then given a choice of each catalogue.

I just edited the thread text to say which catalogues are there currently.

Could you not create a Syncros category for them as they are in the incoming section for unsorted items.

No, I have no powers there. (Unless I'm missing something a normal user can do)

I think the idea is, people upload a resource.
Moderators of the Resources then create section and/or move them to the correct place.

I left a review on overburys to see who is alerted and if it's a good way to give feedback (as we cannot comment on the resource) , also 'reported' to see what that does :)

I left a review on overburys to see who is alerted and if it's a good way to give feedback (as we cannot comment on the resource) , also 'reported' to see what that does :)

I was alerted to your review FC

Good, so alerts work. Not sure when it'll be needed other than it's broken or something dodgy found in it.
(just got alert it was rejected with your comment :)
Reviews....

It's not actually inverted colours, it's like it's had an edging filter put on it

Last edited:
Good, so alerts work. Not sure when it'll be needed other than it's broken or something dodgy found in it.
(just got alert it was rejected with your comment :)
Reviews....

It's not actually inverted colours, it's like it's had an edging filter put on it

I didn't reject or comment 🤔

Back