New Archive Update July 2023

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Had another look at the resource manager - which at some point will replace the old archive.

-Updated categories and (some) existing uploads
-Tweaked template although plenty still to look at
-Revisited permissions
-Setup an 'Incoming' category for items to be sorted

If people can try an upload and / or provide thoughts , esp @FluffyChicken that'd be great :cool:

Just uploaded another catalogue, it changed the title to [deleted] so I edited the title

I only have mobile and can't quite seem to find what to do. I can sort of upload going directly resources, but only upload nothing else,
I can't create sections or authorise people uploads.

Also the front covers/thumbnail doesn't seem to show on a post (it does in the list under a post).

Will try desktop tomorrow if I remember.

Permissions to set things up need sorting, think only I can do this currently.

Thumbnails is sadly a manual task 😕

No batch upload either…

Syncros catalogues have uploaded, but as a single ‘resource’.

Needs work on my side.

I can see someone has moved my uploaded 1985 Overbury's literature. I can't seem to view it, only download it, and when I download it looks different to how I uploaded it. The colours are all off, or maybe it's just me

I can see someone has moved my uploaded 1985 Overbury's literature. I can't seem to view it, only download it, and when I download it looks different to how I uploaded it. The colours are all off, or maybe it's just me
I moved the Overbury’s scan.
The download only is as expected, it is not that intuitive.
Not sure what happened to the colours in he scan , did think it looked a little off. If you have an original version of the scan….

I moved the Overbury’s scan.
The download only is as expected, it is not that intuitive.
Not sure what happened to the colours in he scan , did think it looked a little off. If you have an original version of the scan….

I can't seem to find the originals. I maybe deleted them from my laptop once I added to the forum

Back