Withdrawn New - 29er Vitus Sommet Frame

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
In a fit of "bargain fever" a couple of months ago, I picked up a Sommet 29er frame and Manitou Mezzer forks from CRC. In my mind, this new bike was going to fill a travel gap between my Sonder Evol and my Budget Bonkers Big Bounce Bike (DH framed enduro style bike). At the same time, I ended up being tempted to spend a bit more on the BBBBB, changing the frame and the forks.

Starting to build the Vitus, I've realised there isn't really a bike gap to fill as I love the Evol as a trail bike and the BBBBB is just a mad ride if I want big travel.

So with a head over heart decision, I've decided to sell the Vitus frame and Manitou forks. Both are brand new, have been built up to an almost full bike but totally unridden. I'm looking to sell on the frame with the OEM headset, seatclamp and other bits and bob - will also leave in the new 24mm bottom bracket and 12 speed chain. The forks will come with the OE mudguard, travel adjust spacers (forks still set at 180mm) and additional stickers.

If you buy them both, I'll also include a used but great condition Brand X 150mm dropper post and lever.

So that's an original RRP of £2.5k with a CRC purchase price to me of £810. Both frame and forks are out of stock.

I'd like £300 for the frame and £350 for the forks. Happy to post at cost.

FORKS SOLD

Attachments

• image3 - Copy.jpeg
    image3 - Copy.jpeg
    625 KB · Views: 41
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image1 - Copy.jpeg
    image1 - Copy.jpeg
    534.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image0 - Copy.jpeg