Sold Vitus 992 Ovoid Frameset with headset and BB, size 50

Campagman

Dirt Disciple
I've posted on here before about the headset for this,

I was going to build up as a bike, but its way too small for me, so enthusiasm has diminished, hence time to move it on.

So, its a a 50cm 992 Ovoid in purple, the Vitus headset works and I've had some 3d printed spacers made to close the gap at the lower race (likely incorrect lower crown race or non origianl forks....anyway heaset works and looks OK.
The BB is the original Vitis one with the tapered lockrings.
the frame is obviously not pristine and has no decal (I do have a set sourced via Ebay)
At some point its been ridden with quick relaese mudguards as both forks and chainstays are marked where the fixings were attached.

It will be going on Ebay in due course (when 80% fee offer is on)

Looking for £150 plus postage (UK only) but open to near offers IMG_3328.jpeg IMG_3329.jpeg IMG_3330.jpeg IMG_3331.jpeg IMG_3332.jpeg IMG_3333.jpeg IMG_3334.jpeg IMG_3336.jpeg IMG_3338.jpeg

I acquired this via a garage clearance maybe 18mths back, its 50cm not a 52 as yourposting but not sure that your rebuild was what you mean a my old frame. As far a I know it was owned by someone in the northwest (Stockport) - would that match?

Anyways - its just sold on ebay, not quite the £150 I was listing initally on here but I hope its gone to a good home.

Back