NE&Y 28-Oct '12 : RetroMTB Ride Hull & Bygone Byke

Status
Not open for further replies.
mk1, got new electronic dizzy etc set up, but think battery has pooped itself so gotta weak spark from coil, hence no spark to plugs...........i hope lol

What was the old setup like, if its any help the 1ltr novas run a resistive wire from the ignition to the coil, it always throws its head up when people fit injection engines, it gives a weak spark problem, wondering if that could be a culprit in your case?

removed the old xr loom and ballast resister ages ago, fitted a simplified supersport loom and removed the needless ballast etc to fit a bestek kit, ran faultlessly till i mullered the engine/box/shafts lol

fried a previous kit with 1.5ohm coil not realising i needed a 3 ohm one, accuspark now, would love luminition but way too expensive for me :(

chrisv40":22qs8ihg said:
You know where the jumble is if your running late don't you Will?

The school hall? If so, then yes, I've played football at South Hunsley a few times

Gears *seem* to be fine on the Peugeot, so I should be there for the jumble. If I'm not, it means the Peugeot's failed me.

Just need to get the cantis balanced and some air in the tyres now.

Ahh furry muff, ive got a pretty decent track pump my sis got me for my birthday if you needed one, ill have a mini pump and two spare 26" tubes that i cunningly purchased toady, that reminds me ill have to dig out the bladder for my camelbak, hmmm, where the hell did i put that, doh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back