My29er/gravelgrinder/touring/monstercross/kitchensink bike..

Re:

She doesn't like yellow :cry:

20 C 33 porcelain blue?

Attachments

• 20C33.jpg
    20C33.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 464
I shall start a thread eh? with votes and all that if i can work it out.

Was expecting something from you? ;)

That's nice that is :-D

Have recently got a Specialized AWOL (similar idea, drop bar, 700C, tyres from 28c to 2.2in 29er), be prepared to suddenly start seeing and exploring trails EVERYWHERE!

normally I would only have my MTB head on when out offroad, and when out on the road bike I'd ignore those tasty looking diversions due to being inappropriate for skinnies, and too far away to bother dragging the MTB out to, now, everything is an option, it's ace!

:)

Re:

Ta very much....think you hit the nail on the head, i designed it so that if I see anything tasty like a few cool forests I pass when out for an all-dayer I can nip in and dirty it up....just ordered a pair of 700x47c tyres too, should be a laugh...I hope :?

I've got some 45/47c Triggers on mine at the moment, they came as standard so I was assuming I'd need to ditch them immediately as OEM tyres are normally aweful but they're actually surprisingly good, very cushy, but roll well and have just about enough grip offroad.

What did you order?

Re:

Continental City Ride 700x47c's....wanted something nippy on the road this time but still big enough to make my longer rides more comfortable....only a tenner at Chain Reaction, worth a punt...

Back