Withdrawn 2018 Rock Lobster Monstercross

caemis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi!

Up for sale is my Rock Lobster. Made for me by Paul back in 2018 as a singlespeed specific build, you could easily set it up with gears (braze ins are in place) with a 142mm insert for the Paragon Rocker dropouts, I will provide with the set.

2765828-53qzcq959lh2-dsc00280_01-large.jpg
2765829-iagidtvazr8s-dsc00281_01-large.jpg

Reason I am selling it, is that I do need a more upright position on a bike due to a back injury and I can't modify the Lobster to a better fit for my needs.

Specs are:

Effective TT: 565
ST:
HT:
BB: 73mm BSA
Fork AC: 445
Spacing: 100/135 (142 possible)
27.2 seatpost

The paint job has seen a lot of use over the years but the frameset and threads are sound otherwise.

The basic set includes frame, fork and seatpost clamp and will cost 900€ plus shipping (approx. 40€).

PRICE REDUCTION FROM March 12 - 17: 750 plus shipping

I do have a matching White Industries headset (black) for additional 90€ and a fillet brazed stem (made recently by Konstantin Drust in Berlin) for 300€.

Absolutely open for offers but no trades atm.

More pictures available on request. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Nora

Last edited:
Pics don't work for me Nora, but if I click them I can see them in your MTB News Photos

Working now

Pics don't work for me Nora, but if I click them I can see them in your MTB News Photos
Thanks. I changed that. Curious, why they don't worked neither with a html link nor with the forum code... But anyway, there they are.

pics are working, price is very fair. If I had the spare dollar this would be a dream bike for me

Back