My wife came home from work early last night and caught me

steps away from the thread and runs away before the wife sees it.......clop clop clop clop ...... :D

Back in the 80s my brother built a motorbike in his bedroom . Getting it down the stairs and out the door was comical :LOL:

My wife can't complain. Years back when she first stayed the night at my bachelor pad she shared a bedroom with all the spares for the Cooper S I was racing. There were three engines, suspension parts, 20 wheels and tyres, exhausts, spare panels piled up to the roof. There was a stripped down Alfa Engine in the kitchen and a 1930's Invicta chassis propped up in the hallway.
Now when she starts about all the old tat laying around i just smile and put my arms around her and remind her of our first night together.

They love it really ;)

Pretty harsh making her sleep in the garage though si . In your own bed would have been better :LOL:

Were the bikes around in your life before she was? If so then she ought to be used to it by now!! Lol!!

My bf has at least 15 bikes (I've lost count now!!) and I do tease him about the fact that there are bikes in almost every room in his house! But I did have to take note when one day he turned around to me and said "They were here a long time before you!" Fair point!! ;)

Bits of bike in the dishwasher? ... At least it's better than bits of old cars!! Lol!! :LOL:

Lx

" sink full of engine degreaser being used as a parts washer. She wasn't happy. "

shay-alkalay-teddy-bear-trash-bag.jpg

Lewis' funeral service was quite a casual affair.

Back