My Unicorn 1988 Muddy Fox Courier ...

Archemist":3i5mwe69 said:
Getting there ;)

Saddles were charcoal / black originally

I have something very similar.....good to see the lurve :cool:

I only ever saw one in the metal bitd and i'm sure that was black and never saw the charcoal tbh but their again i don't remember reading about any changes in the mags regarding changes of saddle colours but we all know through experience how manufacturies can make small changes and never officially announce it ..

I'd be interested to see what you've got mate and i can't wait to get out on mine again when i get the chance and yes these bike are just glorious mate ;) ..

tintin40":3i5mwe69 said:
That takes me back. Had two of them bitd. One stolen one broke. Love that vintage MF had my explorer nicked as well.

Ouch! i bet that hurt having one nicked as i've been through that scenario twice in the past and wouldn't wish the experience on any one .
So what broke on your second one mate as they always seemed pretty solid to me so i'm quite surprised yours broke .

My oh my having your explorer nicked must of left you really gutted mate as i couldn't stay off mine when i had it then i swapped it for a Trekker and then wished i hadn't although don't get me wrong the Trekker was a great bike but i felta better connection with the Explorer :facepalm: ..

Back