My Unicorn 1988 Muddy Fox Courier ...

Muddy paw":1ry2rydl said:
it kinda makes you appreciate the simple pleasure of riding a hell of alot more :D :cool: ..

Amen to that Ian glad your riding even if its a little again.

A foxy Fox :cool:

Thanks for the compliment Clive ;) and yes i might not riding alot atm and tbh i'm not sure how much i'll be riding in the future but i am just glad that i can get out every now and again and enjoy it :cool: ..

I got this classy looking bottle cage off Fatal Swan the other day which will be fitted to the Fox shortly which will just leave me needing a water bottle when i can find one to fit in with the colour theme ,,

015_zps1beuaqsp.jpg

Re:

What a great bike, bought one when I was about 16 off a mates neighbour. It rode spot on and I shouldn't have sold it. Enjoy it!
Cheers

Thanks restorich for your lovely comment :) and yes i had been cursing swaping my Explorer for a Trekker bitd which wasn't a bad thing really but i foolishly sold the Trekker for less than it was worth to a work colleague and then didn't get the asking price due to the boss firing the lad before i could find out where he lived as we had agreed on instalments and all the boss would say is he can't disclose personal information of ex employees and the lad never visited me at work to pay what he owed :evil: so i was well gutted ..

Any way i'm more than happy now as this was the last retro mtb i wanted bitd and couldn't afford ;) :cool: ..

No more adventures on the Fox yet Clive as these last couple of months have been a tad busy with one thing and another unfortunately but as soon as i get the chance i'll be off out for a better ride and on a plus note i have just recently got one of these as a prezzy ;) ,

muddy_zpsnaqjvnuq.jpg

It isn't retro unfortunately but it works a treat and i couldn't resist it for obvious reasons

Getting there ;)

Saddles were charcoal / black originally

I have something very similar.....good to see the lurve :cool:

That takes me back. Had two of them bitd. One stolen one broke. Love that vintage MF had my explorer nicked as well.

Back